Chickpea burgers that “Mc’s eyes” and a salad of pineapple and mint. Perfect!
Good morning friends and friends who love the food street!
Today lunch with her friends with a mise en place made of smiles, desire to experiment and with vegetarian burger super chickpea putting right all along!
A second that “makes little eye a Mc” without losing sight of that note and health-conscious that never hurts.
Step by step “instructions for use” for a hamburger very italian!
400 gr. chickpea
extra virgin olive oil
4 hamburger buns
4 lettuce Leaves
- Put the chickpeas to soak for 24 hours.
- After this time, drain and rinse.
- Prepare now for the sauce.
- Peel and finely chopped carrot, onion and celery, then, put it all on low heat in a pan well oiled.
- Let cook a few minutes
- Scented with rosemary and savory.
- Add the chickpeas and brown slightly.
- Add the vegetable broth.
- adding a ladle of broth until the chickpeas are cooked (about 2 hours).
- Let cool and mix.
- Mixed in a bowl the eggs with the salt until it will become clear and foamy, add the parmesan cheese and chickpeas reduced to mush.
- Divide the mixture into 4 burgers lightly pressing with your hands in order to create the desired shape
- .Place on an oiled skillet over low heat, lay the burgers and cover with a lid.
- Wait for about 8 minutes and, with the aid of a spatula, turn them on the other side.
And now the mess consisting takes shape.
- Arrange the rolls on a cutting board, cut them in half and spread the base with ketchup.
- Enriched with a lettuce leaf, a slice of tomato, the cheese and the burger chickpea
To complete a salad of pineapple and mint. Perfect!
One way for an energy super breakfast? Mixed pineapple with ginger.
Guest stars Orlando, “the treasure of Simona”, with its own custom super cake!
Before leaving, here is the recipe for another tasty sandwich! Click here and find out!
At the next tasty post!
P.S.) A mega thanks to Laura and Simona for this post that I hope you like it!