Good morning ladies and knights of the table of heart delights! For last minute lunches, bresaola sauces with cheese
Good morning ladies and knights of the table of heart delights!
Today, served on a silver tray, bundles of bresaola with ricotta, green apple and fennel.
An appetizer for real gourmets, winking at the fashion side of life!
Accompany yourself with a glass of bubbles, perfect!
We know, a little ‘good mood never hurts in the kitchen!
And so why not accompany them with a nice nursery rhyme!
Bresaola rolls with cheese
1 pound cream cheese
extra virgin olive oil
zest of 1 organic lemon
1 green apple
1 pound bresaola
- Scented cream cheese with extra virgin olive oil and organic lemon zest.
- Sliced green apple cubes and fennel with a mandolin.
- Stuff the slices of bresaola with said compound.
- Close to bundle with the aid of a fashion skewer.
- Step in the fridge for at least an hour