Pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes and pesto and a sentence that makes you think …
Pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes and pesto
1 package of puff pastry
1 jar of pesto
Himalayan pink salt
extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the puff pastry with stencils and pitted with the tines of a fork.
- Reducing the mozzarella into cubes and divide in half the tomatoes.
- Step filling: recline the mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and pesto.
- In this regard, careful to place it on the center of the small pizza.
- Step Seasoning: a breath of salt on the tomatoes.
- Line a tray with baking paper and place the pizzas.
- Step in a convection oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes until the edges become Golden.
- A liaison of flavors and colors that will amaze you!
- Serve the pizza with a good beer or a glass of white wine. Perfect!
Ideal for cocktails, finger food appetizing and for any time of the day.
What else to say? Ricettate, try and let me know!
If you are not convinced, here is the classic pizza tomato and mozzarella
Still another idea? Pizza with figs
And, if you have time, here is the link to make home made pizza.
Of course, the process is much more laborious, but what satisfaction do the pizza dough, word of le petit!