Chickpea burgers Laura, photos of Simona and a salad of pineapple and mint. Oh I forgot the guest star Orlando!
Good evening everyone, food bloggers and food addict!
Lunch with her friends with a mise en place made of smiles and desire to experiment and a vegetarian burger super chickpea putting right all along!
A second that “makes little eye a Mac” without losing sight of that note and health-conscious fashion that never hurts.
How to do it? Step by step “instructions for use” of a hamburger very italian!
400 gr. chickpea
extra virgin olive oil
4 hamburger buns
4 lettuce Leaves
- Put the chickpeas to soak for 24 hours.
- After this time, drain and rinse.
- Prepare now for the sauce.
- Peel and finely chopped carrot, onion and celery, then, put it all on low heat in a pan well oiled.
- Let cook a few minutes, scented with rosemary and savory.
- Add the chickpeas and brown slightly.
- Add the vegetable broth until completely cover them from time to time by adding a ladle of broth until the chickpeas are cooked (about 2 hours).
- Let cool and mix.
- Mixed in a bowl the eggs with the salt until it will become clear and foamy, add the parmesan cheese and chickpeas reduced to mush.
- Divide the mixture into 4 burgers lightly pressing with your hands in order to create the desired shape
- .Place on an oiled skillet over low heat, lay the burgers and cover with a lid.
- Wait for about 8 minutes and, with the aid of a spatula, turn them on the other side.
And now the mess consisting takes shape.
- Arrange the rolls on a cutting board, cut them in half and spread the base with ketchup.
- Enriched with a lettuce leaf, a slice of tomato, the cheese and the burger chickpea.
To complete a salad of pineapple and mint. Perfect!
An idea for an energy super breakfast? Mixed pineapple with ginger.
Top! Word of le petit!
Guest stars Orlando, “the treasure of Simona”, with its own custom super cake to celebrate with us the wonderful evening!
A mega thanks to Laura and Simona for this post that I hope you like it!
Before leaving, a petit cadeau le petit? Click here and find out!