Good morning lady’s food and heart knights! For last minute lunches, bresaola sauces with ricotta, green apple and fennel
Good morning lady’s food and heart knights!
Today served on a silver tray, a true gourmets appetizer: bresaola with ricotta, green apple and fennel.
Ideal for last-minute lunches, squeezing the eye to the fashion side of life!
All accompanied by a nice rhymes.
A bit of good humor, we know, never breaks in the kitchen!
1 pound cream cheese
extra virgin olive oil
zest of 1 organic lemon
1 green apple
1 pound bresaola
- Scented cream cheese with extra virgin olive oil and organic lemon zest.
- Sliced green apple cubes and fennel with a mandolin.
- Stuff the slices of bresaola with said compound.
- Close to bundle with the aid of a fashion skewer.
- Step in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Accompanied with a glass of white wine, perfect!
Almost, it has almost become the slogan of le petit!
A super soon!