Tart with pineapple and strawberriesand for wish a beautiful march 8 to you!
Good morning friends who love heart food!
Today tart with pineapple and strawberries & thoughts to wish you a beautiful 8 March!
A tasty reading to you!
We know that laugh and cry together,
to us that we put our heart even in small things,
to us who are moved by listening to the notes of a song,
to us that we put into play and then there always up again,
to us who thought that the heart would burst with happiness,
to us that we thrill and excite us,
to us that we know is deep and light at the same time,
to us that we give a smile when “inside” it rains,
us to pursue our dreams,
if we believe in love …
“To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, is not living. But you have groped because, if you have not tried, you’ve ever experienced.”
(Monologue on love from the movie Meet Joe Black).
To celebrate International Women’s Day, a tart with pineapple and strawberries and all the love in the world!
Tart with strawberry and pineapple
400 gr. of whole milk
100 ml cream
1/2 vanilla bean
150 gr. granulated sugar
125 gr. the yolks
20 gr. corn starch
20 gr. rice starch
400 gr. strawberry
300 gr. pineapple
- Touch the boiling milk and a sweet flame cream.
- Add two tablespoons of sugar.
- It in such a way that the milk does not stick to the bottom.
- Mixed the egg yolks with the remaining sugar and aromatic seeds of the vanilla bean.
- Now add with a spatula starches mixed and sieved.
- Add to the boiling milk mixture of egg yolks.
- As soon as the milk boil resumes
- Turn off the heat.
- Mix the cream with the aid of a whip vigorously for 30-40 seconds.
- Place the film in contact with the surface so it does not dry and remains soft.
- Preheat oven at 170°.
- Butter and flour a cake tin.
- Roll out the pastry with a thickness of about 3-4 mm.
- Prick the bottom with the tines of a fork.
- Passage in the oven for about 20 minutes.
And now the mess consisting takes shape
- The pastry shell stuffed with custard.
- Decorated with strawberries cut in half and the pineapple.
- Cooled and sprinkle the edge of the tart with icing sugar.
- Polish the fruit with spray gelatine.
- Step in the fridge.