A beautiful March 8 from us to you! Celebrate with a pie with pineapple and strawberries and all the love in the world!
A beautiful March 8 from us (Laura and me) to you
We know that laugh and cry at the same time,
to us that we always put our heart even in small things,
to us who are moved by listening to the notes of a song,
to us that we put into play and then there always up again,
to us who thought that the heart would burst with happiness,
to us that we still thrill and excite us,
to us that we know is deep and light at the same time,
to us that we always give a smile even when “inside” it rains,
us to pursue our dreams,
if we believe in love …
“To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, is not living. But you have groped because, if you have not tried, you’ve ever experienced.”
Monologue on love from the movie Meet Joe Black.
To celebrate International Women’s Day, a tart with pineapple and strawberries and all the love in the world!
Tart with strawberry and pineapple
400 gr. of whole milk
100 ml cream
1/2 vanilla bean
150 gr. granulated sugar
125 gr. the yolks
20 gr. corn starch
20 gr. rice starch
400 gr. strawberry
300 gr. pineapple
- Touch the boiling milk and a sweet flame cream with two tablespoons of sugar.
- It in such a way that the milk does not stick to the bottom.
- Mixed the egg yolks with the remaining sugar and aromatic seeds of the vanilla bean.
- That as long as the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Now add with a spatula starches mixed and sieved.
- Add to the boiling milk mixture of egg yolks.
- As soon as the milk boil resumes and you will see the “volcano” effect boils turn off the heat.
- Mix the cream with the aid of a whip vigorously for 30-40 seconds until it thickens.
- Place the film in contact with the surface so it does not dry and remains soft.
And now the mess consisting takes shape!
- Preheat oven at 170 °.
- Roll out the pastry with a thickness of about 3-4 mm. in a baking pan greased and floured.
- Prick the bottom with the tines of a fork.
- Passage in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cooled and sprinkle the edge of the tart with icing sugar.
- The pastry shell stuffed with custard.
- Decorated with strawberries cut in half and the pineapple, previously dried.
- 8. Polish the fruit with spray gelatine.
- Step in the fridge for at least two hours.
A world of good wishes to us!